Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Another Week

Well my weight has really not changed all that much this week. I weighed in yesterday at 175 and today at 174.6. It has been varying around there all week. We did travel to Ohio for Mother's Day and visited my husband Andy's family for the weekend. So after having a cookout and a couple glasses of wine, I was happy to stay in the same range I have been. I would love to have lost weight this week. But as long as the scale didn't go the opposite way, that is okay.

Our vacation is officially 1 1/2 weeks away. We leave next Friday for St. Thomas. My goal was to get to 170 before vacation but that seems so far away and I am not sure if that is possible in the next week and a half. I am going to keep trying though… definitely not giving up! My goal on vacation is to maintain my weight. I plan on walking the beach every day to help work off some of the calories we eat/drink. That way when we get back, I can jump right back into the swing of things. I don't believe in "dieting" on vacation. However, I am definitely going to watch it and try to eat healthy.

I will write again next week! Let's hope I am down at least a pound before then!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment