Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Checking In

Hello!

I am a day late for my weekly weigh in posting. I totally forgot yesterday. Anyways, today I weigh 174, which is .6 less than last week. I am not too happy about how slow it has been, but I am glad it is at least lower than last week, even if it is just half a pound. A few days ago I weighed myself and was 173.5 and I was so excited. But that lasted for one day and then I was back up to 174 and have been for most of the week.

We leave for vacation in 2 days!! So I will probably not post next week. I will assess my weight when I get back and make a game plan for what I need to do. I have been tracking my calories every day and staying within the right range. But I am wondering if I am doing something wrong since I haven't lost much. I am supposed to have 1200 calories a day. But when I exercise I get some extra calories. So I have been eating all of my extra calories too which means some days I am eating a 1400-1500 calorie diet. When I get back from vacation, I am going to experiment with trying to not eat those extra calories, or at least not all of them.

We shall see how that works! I am hoping I will be able to maintain my weight on vacation. I have to stay focused on activity. As long as we are moving and active every day, my food intake should be okay.

Have a great week! Talk soon,

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment