Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Weekly Weigh-In

Good Morning!

I guess my weekly weigh in is going to be on Tuesdays because I keep forgetting to post on Mondays. I have been super busy with work and Andy being out of town for his job, which means I have to take of care of our 4 month old puppy by myself. He is such a handful! I think he is definitely preparing us for a baby! LOL. But the good news is that he keeps me moving, hence burning calories!

Anyways, today I weighed in at exactly the same as last Tuesday.. 174.8. But I am okay with that. This was the week that Aunt Flo visited and I always gain during this time. So I am actually happy to be the same weight!

We are on a countdown now for our big vacation! Andy and I are going to St. Thomas for our 2nd Anniversary! We are so excited! It is only 16 days away!! Woo! Gotta keep working this weight off!

Hope you have a great week! :)

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment